STATE OF ART MULTI SPECIALITY HOSPITAL
Situated In Daheli (Bhilad) Village of Umargaon Taluka. Hospital was founded in the Year 2007 and has achieved Excellence by Treating a large number of needy Patients in a very reasonable price. In the Year 2011 the Hospital was shifted in a new building With world class Facilities especially in Maternity, Laparoscopic Surgery & Trauma Care.
- Land Area - Around 40,000 Sq. Ft.,
- Build Up Area Around 24000 Sq. Ft.,
- Bed Capacity - 30
- Includes General, Special, Deluxe & Suit Room
- Two Major Operation Theaters & One Emergency Minor O.T.
- Labor Room with a Capacity of Three Deliveries
- Neonatal Room, Laboratory, Medical Store, Canteen..
Dr. Rekha R. Shrivasatava
Founder And Proprietor SHREEJI HOSPITALMBBS, MD (Obs & Gynac) GOLD MEDALIST (Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist)
- A Senior Obstetrician & Gynecologist of Valsad District 15 Years of Vast Experience In The Field of Maternity And Gynecology.
- Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Gold Medalist in MBBS.
- Fellowship in Gynec Endoscopy Prince Ali Khan Hospital - Mumbai
- Trained In Obstetric & Gynecology Ultrasound (Baroda)
- Trained In Laparoscopic TL (GMC Surat)
- Worked For 7 Years With Government of Gujarat With Many Awards In Her Name
Dr. Rajeshkumar Shrivasatava
Director of SHREEJI HOSPITALMBBS, MS, FMAS, CIH Consultant Bariatric,Laparoscopic, & General Surgeon
- A well known name at National level in the field of Laparoscopy 15 Years of vast experience in surgical field
- MBBS, MS (General Surgery)
Fellowship In Minimal Access Surgery (FMAS)
Advance Laparoscopic Training (IRCAD-TAIWAN)
Certificate Course In Industrial Health (CIH)
- SENIOR CONSULTANT Centre of Obesity And Digestive Surgery (CODS) - Mumbai Saifee Hospital - Mumbai Haria L. G. Rotary Hospital - Vapi
- Worked For 13 Years In Government of Gujarat Services CDMO / Civil Surgeon - Valsad (Year 2008-2009). Worked as Superintendent CHC & RH Bhilad.
- GI, Minimal Access & Bariatric Surgery Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Honor of Presenting Papers And Giving Talks In Various National And International Surgical Forums.
- Honor of Getting Many Awards By Govt of Gujarat Including Best Achievement Award In The Year 2008, Best Superintended Award, Highest Performer Lap TL Award, Highest Performer NSV Award.
HOLDING THE POST OF
RURAL VILLAGE OUT-REACHES PROGRAMME :
- As a social service we organise regularly
- Free Medical Camps
- Free Surgical Camps
- Blood Donation Camps
- Health Awareness Programmes
- We also conduct a Number of CME Educational Programmes
- For The Medical Fraternity at the Taluka,
- District and State Level.